Friday, August 16, 2013

Posts related to True Life: Is It Rude To Remain Close To Your Ex When You’re In A New Relationship?

Source: Shutterstock
North: Depends on the true nature of the relationship. I have exes that are like fam. I also have exes that ain’t. It all depends.
Karma: It is if you have something going on behind your new s/o’s back.
Source: Shutterstock
Source: Shutterstock
Gwada: Why would you want to remain close with your ex!!?? This is crazy!! It’s like throwing up and turning around and eating it.
Shutterstock
Shutterstock
Co’ty: It is disrespectful because you once had a history with that person and feelings may still be there.
Source: Shutterstock
Source: Shutterstock
Faren: If you’re still emotionally attached to your ex yes totally disrespectful. Some people do have great friendships with their ex`s but only if you & your ex respect your new relationship and partner.
Source: Shutterstock
Source: Shutterstock
Tiffany: My ex and I are good friends. We started off friends then tried dating, didn’t work and now we’re friends again. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. And my current boyfriend and my ex are cool.
Source: Shutterstock
Source: Shutterstock
Alexis: Some folks can’t be faithful to a friendship let alone a relationship. If your current relationship is built on jealousy and you still sneak to speak to your ex you are a snake.
Image Source: Shutterstock.com
Image Source: Shutterstock.com
Savon: I cant speak for anyone but myself if he’s an ex…I don’t want him. When Im truly done with someone accidents cant & wont happen. Ive been friends with ex’s over 10+ yrs. If I want him everyone around me & him can feel it. I don’t conceal feelings I don’t play side chick.
Source: Shutterstock.com
Source: Shutterstock.com
Danielle: It’s disrespectful if there are romantic feelings involved.
Demisha: Yes it is VERY disrespectful. Move on, part ways and give your new relationship a chance.
Shutterstock
Shutterstock
Nita: Yes. If they’re your EX, it’s for a reason and you can never truly move on to love someone else unless you let sleeping dogs lie.
Source: Shuttershock
Source: Shuttershock
Khadijah: No as long as you’re honest w/ your new person & let them know the extent of relationship.
Shutterstock
Shutterstock
Jo Drew: Some people can pull it off successfully. In my experiences, I have found it to be dysfunctional. What ever works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment